- Antiquities from the Ancient, Roman and Celtic period
- Artefacts from the Early Middle Ages (Germanic, Ostrogothic, Anglo-Saxon and Viking)
- Artefacts from the High and Late Middle Ages
- Collection of circular, Vessica and double sided Medieval seals
- Pewter artefacts and badges from the Middle Ages
- Antiques and collectibles from the Renaissance, Dutch Golden Age and Victorian period
- Oriental antiques and collectibles
- Greek, Roman Provincial and Imperial coinage
- Continental and British Celtic coinage
- Medieval bronze, silver and gold coins from Western Europe
- Dutch United Provinces and Southern Netherlands
- Collection of Spanish and Colonial cobs, maravedis and silver reales
- Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy and Sweden
- Collection of jetons, medals and tokens from the 16th-19th century
- Coin weights and weight boxes from the 16th-18th century
Share buttons are available on the detailed page of each coin and artefact. With one click you can send your favourite item by email or share it directly on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest. More platforms are available via the ‘Share This’ button.
You can create your personal account on the NumisAntica website. When you place an order your contact details will be entered automatically.
PRIVATE WISH LIST
When you are logged in with your personal account you can easily save favourite coins or antiquities in your private wishlist. You can return to your list on a later visit (Member area) and put selected artefacts directly into the shopping cart or send them by email.
Subscribe to our mailing list and never miss when a special promotion is announced or when a new collection has been added to the website.
FEATURED ARTEFACTS AND COINS